Content & Licensing
JMHR is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0). It works under the umbrella at http//kasbit.edu.pk/.
JML religiously follows all the conditions of Manuscripts are as under.
- Authors must provide his/her original work, and does not replicate any other’s published work locally or internationally, or does not provide any of the previous published work.
- Manuscript has to be only submitted to JOURNAL OF MANGEMENT AND HUMAN RESOURCE and it must not be given into any sort of consideration/peer/reviewed/ or published elsewhere.
- The Manuscript has to avoid strictly any sort of deceitful, slanderous, insulting, obscene, offensive or illegal.
Any author finds in violation of the above stated affairs is liable to barred from further publishing their manuscripts in JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT AND HUMAN RESOURCE.
Copy Right 2018
- JOURNAL OF MANGEMENT AND HUMAN RESOURCE does not allow any author to hold copyright and publishing.
- JOURNAL OF MANGEMENT AND HUMAN RESOURCE uses Plagiarism Software to ensure the similarity Index of the content presents in the Manuscripts. Once the manuscripts are submitted to JML, the author is accepting all the conditions and the policies related to manuscripts may have to move on with the process of peer-review and production.
- As per the policy authors do not retain any sort of ownership of the copy right for their ownership; however, the content can be downloaded and used for citations as long as it is acknowledged properly.
Communication of the observations by reviewers is then sent to the author’s Via-E-mail and the deadlines are also communicated to authors for the re-submissions. Once the authors re-submits the manuscripts then plagiarism has been checked, and then re-evaluation has been done by the Associate editors. Once every observation is omitted by the scholars than it has to go for the publication process.
All the accepted manuscripts are then forwarded for publication in the upcoming volume/issue.